If you’re registering for Camp Tilikum’s DAY CAMP, June 18-22, congratulations- you’ve made it to the first step!
Here’s what you need to do from here:
- Fill out the Transportation Release form below, and hit the “Submit” button at the bottom. You will then be taken to the Camp Tilikum registration website.
- If you haven’t created an account, click on “Create a new account” and follow the instructions. If you already have a Camp Tilikum account, just enter your login information.
- You will need our registration code to get our discount. The registration code for Day Camp is CountryDC2018. Please write this code down before you leave this page!
- Follow the instructions to register your child and pay. Our discounted rate is $245.00.
- Camp Tilikum will then send you an email with the medical form for you to complete and return to camp.
PLEASE NOTE – your registration is not complete until the medical form is returned to Camp Tilikum. Countryside will not be collecting any medical forms.
- If you are registering multiple children, you will need to RETURN TO THE COUNTRYSIDE WEBSITE AND REPEAT THIS PROCESS.
- You’re now ready for camp!
PLEASE NOTE: Bus transportation will only be offered to children registered for camp directly through Countryside Church. Unfortunately, children registered directly with Camp Tilikum will not be allowed to ride the Countryside bus.