Every Sunday, from 06/07/2020 to 09/27/2020, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
In a series of 1-hour Zoom meetings, this course will help you know what to say in response to many common questions about Christianity.
Here are the questions that we'll be covering:
- How do I know God exists in the first place?
- Did Jesus really come back from the dead?
- Hasn't science disproved Christianity?
- You can't trust what the Bible says—it's been changed too much over the years!
- No-one can claim to have 'the truth'—everyone's opinion is valid.
- Wasn't Jesus just another great religious teacher?
- Discussing religion just divides people and causes problems!
- If the Bible is so clear, why can't Christians agree on what it says?
- Why is the Bible anti-gay?
- If God is good, why is there so much suffering in the world?
- Can't we just be good enough to please God?
- Christians are just a bunch of hypocrites!
- Do you have to go to church to be a Christian?
Note: Starting times will likely change as we return to live Sunday services.
Email Peter to get the Zoom information.